Friday, June 5, 2009

First visit to Kodaikanal

First time in my life of 26 years, i have planned to visited Kodaikanal. This is a famous tourist spot, near to my home town Thiruchengode(which will around 150Km). Kodaikanal, tucked away among the Palani Hills. I have visited Palani at least once in a year, but haven't visited this(Kodaikanal) famous tourist spot. I got a chance to visit kodai with few of my office friends(Manikandan, Rajangam, Bharanikumar, Dinesh, Arun Prasad, and co).

This trip is planned to chill out ourself in an Hilly area from the Chennai's hot climate. I have a long time thought to visit Kodaikanal, now thought is on action or thought to become a reality. So would like to thank Manikandan, for including me in this trip and making my long time thought become a reality(chance to visit Kodai Hill). I will write about the trip once come back from Kodai with best snap from us.

One more thing, this is my first blog post.

Kannan

4 comments:

  1. Kannan,

    Great post! Nice write up! Go ahead and write a loads of post like me :D .

    Charu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have A Nice Journey Kannan!!!

    Rajasekaran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice way to start blogging Kannan

    ReplyDelete