Monday, October 3, 2016

Flipkart (The Big Billion Day) - Big Scam

Flipkart's day by day service quality and commitment is dragging down!!

I planned to buy a mobile in Flipkart. I found  Moto X phone and the delivery date of the mobile is mentioned as "FREE Delivery by Fri, 7 Oct". So I selected that mobile and ordered it. After ordering the mobile, delivery date mentioned is "Your complete order will be delivered by Oct 12, 2016".   I don't know want is the logic behind this type of business. If this is the case, why do they gave a false promise and make the user to frustrate.

I tried to speak with customer care, there is no use. Useless customer care, couldn't solve any of my previous and current problem.







   Even now they are displaying same commitment!! They cheat the customer with false commitment. Is this a bug in the site or gambling to use the public money for the trade?

No comments:

Post a Comment