Friday, September 7, 2012

Teaching is An Art


Teaching is an ART!!!!!!!!!!!!

   All the teachers are not expert in the Art called or named Teaching. Teaching should make the listener to understand and make the subject to be applied and may not require to refer the stuff again and again to use it. Few are the teachers who lifted my carrier. I would like to take this opportunities to list the teachers who where good in art Teaching, sorry would like to say in different word, Artist (Teachers) who attracted me in the way they teach.

Impressive artist in teaching whom i have meet and enjoyed their art are as follows :

Hendry Samueal -  Tamil teacher
Lidea - English teacher
Asick Ali - Mathematics teacher (Important person, Who raised my life in school days from ninth grade till ...)
Rajamanicakam - Physics (Science) teacher (Important person, Who raised my life in school days from ninth grade to twelfth grade)
Raja - Botany (Science) teacher (Important person, Who proved me in the ninth and tenth grade)
Shanmuga Sundaram- Geography teacher (Gentle man!!!!!!1)
xxx -  Sports sir (He is from Air Force)
Ravi Chandran - Principal
Sudha - Mathematics teacher

These are excellent artist in their specific domain of teaching, whom i experienced in RRMHSSchool, a group of KSR institutionin Thokkavadi, Thiruchengode.

These are artist made me continued in the same school for my higher secondary school. Hey friend if you get a chance to meet any of these artist please get the contact and share it me.  


Thanks everyone teacher who helped me to come up in my life to this level!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are people who are similar to a character name is Stalin serial in Start VIJAY name 7C. Few of my friends may not like few of the teacher listed above, but don't take those days in to your heart!!!

Have a life with PEACE and JOY.



No comments:

Post a Comment