Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tight Weekend, but the day ends with beautiful memories!!!!!

After a break, i am forced to write this blog. The Weekend today(Saturday -20th March, 2010) went very tight, came to office @ 9.30 Am and i was there till 8.30 Pm @ work with a small break for an hour in the evening.

Spark thought reached my mind, to roam in beach. I called up Sangeeth, suggested my idea. We both decided to move and reached Besant Nagar beach, after long break, i came here around 10.00 Pm. I was so happy and felt like in different world or some other planet.

I realised my lightness, at this time. Went for a walk some times in beach side road. Then entered in to desert soil, reached near the water zone. Rhythm in this zone attracted me, decided to sleep for some hours, laid on the sand. The breeze with silence and waves with lyric attracted me and enjoyed my silence. Machine called kannan, was in shutdown state in this hours.

Why can't you give try???????? You will really enjoy it.

Kannan

No comments:

Post a Comment